WHY BUY ENDURE SAFE STRAPS?
Having heard one too many sad stories about bikes getting seriously damaged through failed straps, we researched a better option that would give riders peace-of-mind when transporting their valuable bikes. Our search lead us to real strapping experts who take the responsibility of securing valuable cargo very professionally and seriously. Working together we designed ENDURE SAFE STRAPS.
You can depend on SAFE STRAPS for a number of reasons:
- Military Grade Webbing is used – this webbing has a safe Work Load Limit of 375 kg’s and a breaking strength of 750 kg’s.
- Typical strap clasps have small teeth that tend to wear down and can slip. SAFE STRAPS have clasps with large aggressive teeth that won’t slip, even after considerable wear.
- The stitching on SAFE STRAPS is double the length of typical straps and double stitched by a computerised machine that ensures consistency and accuracy.
- Assembly staff in the factory have to sew their own coded tag onto every SAFE STRAP, knowing they are responsible for the integrity of that strap.
- SAFE STRAPS have a soft loop with carabiner hooks on both ends so they cannot unhook from a trailer or vehicle when you go over bumps and the bike bounces around.
- If your straps become worn or get cut or damaged, the straps can be replaced at a nominal fee.
And the good news is all this reassurance is so affordable – R275.00 including VAT per set of 2 straps (excludes shipping/ courier fee).
You can order your ENDURE SAFE STRAPS by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with how many sets you would like, and how you would like to get them. We can either courier them to you (fee for your account) or you can collect from our office in Randpark. If you would like them couriered please let us know your address and we can send you a quote.