Dear Enduro World Club Members
As we approach the end of 2017, we would like to thank you for your valued support during the year and hope that you have enjoyed the events we have brought you. It has been a tough year for many which has told in reduced entries at most events countrywide … even the Roof of Africa is well down in numbers this year.
We feel very blessed that Enduro World events have been pretty well supported with an average of 200 riders per EWXC, and 243 riders per Mountain Madalas round.
After many many years of incredible support as our title sponsor, Nomadik Tents will be taking more of a back seat as a sponsor going forward. We are hugely grateful to them for all the amazing years of really helping us make the EWXC Series what it is today.
With that said, we are delighted to announce Michelin Tyres as our new title sponsor for the 2018 EWXC Series. Michelin has already provided amazing support over the last 2 years and it is very exciting that they will be stepping this up in 2018.
For 2018 we are planning 4 rounds of Michelin EWXC, the usual 3 rounds of Mountain Madalas and 1 new Extreme Event which will replace the Roof Training Camps. This new event will be run on the same format as the training camps (very similar to the actual Roof) which, as those who have attended will know, are properly extreme but with Bronze, Silver and Gold classes available.
2018 MICHELIN EWXC DATES (Provisional dates)
EWXC #1 27 January
EWXC #2 10 March
EWXC #3 21 April
EWXC #4 12 May
Berg 16 – 17 February
Clarens 23 – 24 March
Round 3 31 Aug – 1 Sep
EW 3 DAY EXTREME (New name to follow)
20 – 22 September
2018 EW CLUB MEMBERSHIP INCLUDING WOMZA LICENSE
For your convenience, there is just 1 application form to complete for your Enduro World Club Membership and WOMZA license. Just click on this link – 2018 – EW Club Membership & Womza Competitors License Application – to download the form – complete it and send back to Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org with your proof of payment, and we do the rest for you. Please remember that the bike numbers are on a first come first serve basis with Womza so don’t delay with your application forms if you wish to keep you bike numbers.
WHY JOIN ENDURO WORLD CLUB?
- EW events – Discounted entry fees
- Hear about entries opening before anyone else – by direct email.
- Michelin Tyres – EW Club members participating in at least 3 Enduro World Events during 2018 will receive up to 10% discount on Michelin products at participating dealers. You could also be entitled to further special offers if you are participating on Michelin Tyres.
- HJC Helmets – EW Club members EW Club members participating in at least 3 Enduro World Events during 2018 will receive up to 10% discount on HJC Helmets at participating dealers.
- ENDURE Products – Members enjoy a 10% discount on all ENDURE products when buying from Enduro World (HYDRATE, BAR-BAG, SAFE STRAPS, PASS-PAL (Tow Strap in a bag), GRAB STRAP, FIRST-AID KIT.
- Exclusive Special Offers – Participating Dealers will be offering exclusive specials to Enduro World Members (the likes of Hyde, RAD Moto, RaceWorx etc.
R680 single member (includes WOMZA race license)
R650 per additional family member (if more than 1 member in a family). “Family” being father, mother, son/s, daughter/s from the same household.
2018 Entry Fees
Juniors & Green – R400.00 R380 for EW Club Members
Pro Mini’s & Highschool – R500.00 R470 for EW Club Members
All other classes – R600.00 R575 for EW Club Members
R890 R850 for EW Club Members
2nd Family member – R590 R550 for EW Club Members