2019 Enduro World Club Membership
Womza License Applications.
Dear Enduro World Club Members
Enduro World’s 2018 Events were a huge hit and we thank you, our valued members, for your positive feedback and loyal support! An average of 206 riders per EWXC, and 245 riders per Mountain Madalas round is incredible given the economic climate over the last 12 months.
You’re going to LOVE 2019
And here’s why:
Michelin EWXC Series 2019
- 2 Fantastic new venues for EWXC.
- New Starting Format.
- 14 Classes (New Class “Silver B”) – More Competitive Racing
- Cash Rewards for Supporting Sponsors
- Earlier Start Times means everyone Finishes Earlier
- EW Club Member Discount Programme
Round 1 26 January – New Venue near Harties Round 2 2 March – Serendipity
Round 3 13 April – New Venue Round 4 4 May – Heidelberg
Michelin Mountain Madalas Series 2019
Clarens Round – moved to 16 February to avoid the icy cold. Will again be held at “Madeira Farm” which proved a Huge Hit, and we will now have more land available to us. Could the riding get any better there?
Berg Round – will now be round 2, 18 May. The rivers should be lower which opens up even more options to ensure another SUBLIME route.
Round 3 – 31 August – Exciting new venue planned – book the date, you will want to do this one!
Michelin BOSS Extreme Enduro 2019
This all new event is going to be Properly Extreme. So you have done Roof and IMPI, but you are only a BOSS ENDURO RIDER when you have earned one of the 50 BOSS MEDALS available annually!
- It’s not for everyone – there will only be 150 entries available and to enter you need to have finished Silver or Gold class at The Roof of Africa or The IMPI in the last 2 years. If you don’t meet those criteria you can still apply and we will consider your entry on merit and spaces available.
- There is only 1 class and, for most participants, a finish will be the goal.
- After Day 2 only the fastest 50 riders will compete on Day 3. Others who have finished Days 1 and 2 may ride if they are up to it, but they will not be eligible for an actual BOSS Finishers medal.
- The routes will be properly extreme along the lines of Red Bull Romaniacs and Erzberg, especially on Saturday. We don’t expect many finishers.
Dates: 8 – 10 August – Yes we know it clashes with Man & Machine but like we said – this is not for everyone.
Roof Training Camp 2019
*29 – 31 August (Provisional dates)
2019 EW CLUB MEMBERSHIP INCLUDING WOMZA LICENSE
For your convenience, there is just 1 simple form to complete for your Enduro World Club Membership and WOMZA license. Fill in the 2019 membership form below, pay and send proof of payment to Denise at email@example.com, and we do the rest for you.
WHY JOIN ENDURO WORLD CLUB?
- EW events – Discounted entry fees
- Hear about entries opening before anyone else – by direct email.
- ENDURE Products – Members enjoy a 10% discount on all ENDURE products when buying from Enduro World.
- Selected Sponsors Products – Members enjoy special discounts when buying at EW Events.
- Exclusive Special Offers – Participating Dealers will be offering exclusive specials to Enduro World Members.
R700 single member (includes WOMZA race license)
R650 per additional family member (if more than 1 member in a family). “Family” being father, mother, son/s, daughter/s from the same household.
Enduro World Club Banking Details:
Nedbank – Enduro World Club
Business Freestate – 166 234
Cheque account – 166 2087 330
Reference: Your Name & EW Membership
2019 Entry Fees:
Juniors (Bobcats, 65cc, 85cc) – R400.00 R380 for EW Club Members
Pro Mini’s & Highschool – R550.00 R500 for EW Club Members
Ladies A – R600 R550 for Club Members
Ladies B – R500 R450 for Club Members
All other classes – R650.00 R600 for EW Club Members
Mountain Madalas Entry – R890 R850 for EW Club Members
2nd Family member – R650 R600 for EW Club Members
NB – PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE 5 MEDICAL OPTIONS BELOW !!